Main body tube fitting

Yesterday I fixed the main body tube over the motor mount tube and fins and did some external fin fillets.    I used Araldite for the gluing the main tube on and for the fillets as its more easy to apply and mould. Then I used a few small clamps to hold the tube tightly in place to the centering rings while the glue sets.


 The rocket so far.    
I also put it on the scales and this part now weighs approx 6kg.    

  

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s